DVTDS (Distributed Virtual Transaction Directory Server) is a next - generation object database developed for enterprise level real time applications, extreme performance and unprecedented features. It offers reliable operation by geo - redundant multi master replication and distributed transactions. Data model virtualization lets you decouple logical (application side) data models from the physical (server side) data model, thus enabling a multitude of applications working on a central, shared and consistent data set. By its extreme efficieny it delivers responses within twenty micro seconds. Its internal multi threaded design scales to more than a million operations per second (read / write) per node already on entry - level server hardware. Linear scaling to even more throughput is easy by coupling multiple nodes to a distributed system.
- Full speed ACID transactions
- Global replication and synchronization
- Data view technology
- Tunable consistency
- Flexible hybrid in memory / on disk storage
- Easy administration.
- Available for installation in your network.
- Managed cloud based service (DBaaS) and mixed mode (local / cloud) in preparation.